Monday, April 27, 2009

D'Accent@Life


Im being annoyed by my hentian kajang house's problem, looking for 1 or 2 new housemates to move into my house due to a person who is going to move out from this house. Hmm...Actually this is not my business to look for new housemates because the one who is going to move out should take up the responsibility to solve this problem. I can only help him to find but not to take up his burden...Am I right??? haha..I not really understand what is his mind thinking about. He can feel nothing about it and what he concerns about is only the money especially the deposits of streamyx, rental and so on...He asked me about this almost everyday but never ask me whether i found any potential new housemates or not...Ish!!! haha...But i feel kesian of him too la because he really doesn't know much friends in UKM.


Anyway, I went to 2233 and Yamaha there this afternoon, just want to paste some notice papers to tell the world that 'Daccent has a room to let' !!! I felt paiseh but learned something from it.haha...tell u all, i will never do it next time...The most important thing is i ll never stay with this kind of person in my life time...hmp!!! Im not angry with him at all, because this is not a big problem lu...I 'believe' he had tried his 'best' to find and search..only thing is the way he used to look for people maybe not effective la...

Lastly, i have some words want to tell him...

w
wa
was
wast
waste
waste o
waste of
waste of m
waste of my
waste of my t
waste of my ti
waste of my tim
waste of my time
waste of my time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment