Thursday, February 19, 2009

D'accent@ Final Year Thesis

God is Faithful, God is Good!Hallelujay!!!

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
(Romans 8:28)


My thesis is actually doing about water quality in river and fishes. I was struggling and feeling scare of doing thesis. It seems like need a lot of knowledge and time to deal with it. Actually I plan to send my samples to my uncle's ChemLab because he said he ll run my analysis for FOC. Since i ll send all samples to him, it means i no need to order and purchase any instruments and chemical reagents for my water analysis. But, sadly, when he received my samples, he made a call to me and said, 'hey accent, I need to charge some fees from u due to the economic crisis' and he added that the price is already really far more cheaper than the market price, the total amount is around RM 800. At that time, I was so disappointed and feeling bad towards him, then of cause i rejected him. So, there is no other way for me to choose unless i do my water analysis by myself but there is another problem, i didn't order and purchase any chemical reagents, so how to run tests without chemical reagents???

I sincerely prayed to God and surrendered all of my worries to Him. Although i have a tough path to walk through but if i stronghold to God, He will cast my worries out and make me walk through it steadily. God is Faithful.During the period, i experienced and learned a lot. I truly thank God because my another course-mate who ran the same parameters with me, he got extra reagents and he gave all reagents to me. Besides, I have a good and knowledgeable Lab assistant, who taught me the procedures and prepared all kind of instruments and apparatus which i needed. Since I surrendered my thesis to Him, so i need not to worry about it anymore because God is Faithful, God is Mercy, God is kind, He is Holy one...Amen!!!

Through Him, I manage to finish my Lab-analysis, i done my water analysis and get the data. For now, Im going to start my new chapter, chapter 4, which is 2nd last chapter in my thesis and this chapter is the most difficult and most important chapter in a thesis. Anyway, I wont feel any worries because God is with me...Amen...!

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.
(Psalm 46:1-3)

No comments:

Post a Comment