Tuesday, November 17, 2009

sad~~

Can someone tell me how to forget and let go of a girl which u are still loving now??? I feel sad because Im forced to let go and forget about her. Why being forced??? Because she keep on forcing me and pushing me to an end of it. I have no choice and just tell her I will let go. But I know it's impossible to let go a girl which u have put all ur heart into it and somemore I know I did no wrong in it. I can accept the 'normal' friend status which she given to me. But why she still needs to treat me so differently among normal friends. I meant differently bad, extraordinary bad attitude towards me. I feel sad and it affects my career as well. I really cant take it anymore. The way she talk to me really different. When I go through her pictures on FB, her look is so happy and feel nothing about what she told me before. I feel being cheated by her but i dare not to feel like this. Is it possible we can go back to be normal friend again??? Im confused. Maybe it's the time we both not contact each other anymore..but i not dare to do it...because i love her deeply...

3 comments:

  1. chill bro, it takes time to draw a blank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 当'爱'已离开,往昔的怜惜之情也不再;
    也许对方已经确定回不去爱你的最初,
    所以才狠下心来把你赶出她的生命。
    爱得太深的人都不适合与前度恋人当‘普通朋友’,
    因为你肯定无法控制自己的情绪;
    唯一的办法是离开,
    惟有离开
    才能让你在很多年后回看一切时能有‘一笑而过’的力量。
    --我是学宁,对你的文字有感触,是以回应。--

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks alot, friends...

    Pook: how do u do??? hope u re doing well there and heard that u are having exam there, wishing u all the best and good luck to u...

    Sylvia: Thanks for ur comment here, even though we not really know each other but I had learnt something from your comment. Thanks ...

    ReplyDelete