Saturday, November 21, 2009

wOndErfUl eXPeRieNCe

Today is saturday and it's a weekend to me but I have no place to go, just staying in my own room in Batu Pahat, Johor. Dont know why, I have a desire to share something I have experience after I listen to a new Christianity Song which I bought few days ago in Salvation Book Store in Summit SubangJaya.

The song called Salvation, which bring a meaning of being saved through the Blood of Jesus Christ. I feel touched no matter how many times I listen to it. I believe some people may have same kind of experience as mine, so here is the lyrics which I should share at here,

Salvation
by John Davis

Long, Long ago, and far away,
I lost my reason to keep on living.
When I gave up on salvation.
Now I wanna hear that station.
God, can You hear me drawing near?

I lost my reason to keep on living.
When I gave up on salvation.
Now I wanna hear that station.

Let it roll.
Let it feel my soul.
Let it makes me whole again.
Let it rain salvation.
Now I wanna hear that station.
God, can you see what's left of me?

I lost my reason to keep on living.
When I gave up on salvation.
Now I wanna hear that station.

Let it roll.
Let it feel my soul.
Let it makes me whole again.
Let it rain salvation.

I lost my reason to keep on living.
When I gave up on salvation.
Then I wanna hear that station.

[finish]

Just a simple song few sentences and repeat it twice along the song playing.

This song reflects my current Christian life. I nearly gave up the Salvation before. But Im coming back to it now. Christianity life is not as simple as this song. The way im drawing back to God facing alot of hindrance which is so called Temptation. Im weak to it but He is strong to it. Through Him everything can done without doubt.

Thanks alot to Jesus. Grace and Mercy of God can set me free of it. By faith to walk along with Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment