Monday, November 16, 2009

Stressful Period

Time is running so fast and never wait for us to take a breathe...I have been living in the working world for almost 6 months. I was very excited when i succeed the interview which my company given to me. I was excited and cant wait for working in the first few months, but the feeling gone and faded away day-by-day. Dont know why I start to worry about tomorrow except weekends. I scared of working because I need to face the problems which come from all directions. Everyday, I need to think out a way to settle and prevent all problems to be happened. Sigh!!! But life still need to go on, problem and stress already become part of my working life...No one is giving me stress but myself. Im a result driven person, and I want to let my boss to see how good I am. haih...but everything is going not as my will. I start to feel panic when i cant get the good result and even start to play tricks to push my customers to give me some orders. This is not good actually to play the tricks like this to get 'PO'. I never study the products I have in my warehouse, until now still not really understand all this. I know only the 'PO'...regret doing this actually...I know my weakness and know what ways need to be improved. Eg. my maturity in solving problems and communication skills which can persuade ppl to put their trust in you. But there is a long way to learn about it.

I need to pray more for this, 'maturity' and 'smarter mind' from God. But I dont know whether God still know me or not...haih...Few hours later will be another challenging day to me. Pray more for a peace in mind, Pray for those problems wont be a hindrance to me to go on the day...

1 comment:

  1. God always watch on you, protect you and love you. Be faith on Him and yourself. The more you closer to God, the more He closer to you. Life is always full of temptation. Always think wisely and act carefully. Add oil~

    ReplyDelete